Latex has been used in mattresses since the early 1930′s, and was very popular in the 50″s and 60′s, but until recently latex was not the commonly used by US mattresses manufacturers. Recently there has been an increased demand for … Continue reading
- Mattress fact or fiction part 3, coils cause pressure points?
- Mattress facts or fiction part 2, sleeping hot.
- Mattress facts or fiction part 1. Will your mattress double it’s weight in 8-10 years?
- How do you maximize the investment of a college education? Getting a good night’s sleep is the answer.
- Is your mattress giving you a bad “impression”?